Three Dunlins

Three Dunlins

Monday 24 April 2017

Again in the south.....



Here are some of the birds I saw the 14th of april in the south of my province, Navarra.

I repeated the place of the past blog entry and things didn't go bad at all, not many birds but some "first" of the year like the common sandpiper (3ind) and a wood sandpiper.

The reservoir was has still water but the muddy fields  are going to dry if it doesn't rain soon.....


The protective eyelid of the Common sandpiper.


The bird got still in the stone quite confidently.


My first wood sandpiper of the year. You know is going to appear but when and were.....


The omnipresent Little ringed plover ( I saw two pairs and I hope the have a succesfull breeding).

There were lingerin around also six black winged stilts.

have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment